Welcome to the Davis Daily, your source of relief from the demands of content creation.
You want the best for those you serve – they give purpose to the daily grind and help your business succeed.
But along with managing the day-to-day, you’re plagued by consistently creating quality content:
- Keyword-Rich Blog Posts and Value-Crammed Web Content
- Dedicated Landing Pages / Sales Pages including Product Descriptions
- Entertaining and Educational Videos and Podcasts
- Dynamic Social Media Profiles, Engaging Posts, and Conversational Ad Copy
- Persuasive E-Letters and Strategic Email Marketing Campaigns
The landscape of business has changed. The internet connects us, with each other and with the information we seek, and this flips marketing on its head.
Gone are the days of pushing your message with a one-way medium. Now, you’re driving on a multi-laned highway with consumers behind the wheel.
They choose what they want to hear, listening to or ignoring what you have to say, while communicating with one another on the perceived benefits of interacting with your brand.
Which means a traditional approach to advertising and marketing falls short on expectations.
Instead, you enrich the user experience with educational, entertaining, and engaging content marketing.
What is Content Marketing?
It’s a process of nurturing consumers during their journey through the five stages of the buying process:
- Awareness of a Problem – recognizing the necessity for products and services that solve their needs and wants
- Information Search – researching brands that offer the solutions to their problems
- Considering Alternatives – weighing the features and benefits of your business against the competition
- Purchase Decision – acting on their choice in the form of a transaction
- Post-Purchase Behaviour – reflecting on their decision including buyer’s remorse and customer reviews
Simply put, content marketing is about building relationships and creating a community – it’s the strategic distribution of valuable information to attract attention, boost traffic, and have a positive impact on the lives of your customers.
But creating powerfully effective content takes time… especially when you have a business to run.
Save Your Time for the Daily Grind
We’ve all heard the saying, “work smarter, not harder,” and as a small business owner, you know that’s mostly a lie.
The truth of cliché is this:
Hard work earns you success – smart work gives you the time to achieve it.
Dedication and sacrifice combined with foresight and understanding your limitations.
The need for a solid content marketing strategy is greater than ever; if you’re spread too thin, it’s time to work smarter, not harder.
Unload the pressure and outsource your content marketing needs:
- Content Creation: You have a plan for the content, but you don’t have the time to create it – attract and retain customers with value-crammed web content, blog posts, sales pages, e-letters, and social profiles.
- Content Consultation: You have all the content but it’s underperforming – get better results with a strategic plan including a clear timeline, the top tasks, and step-by-step directions for you and your team.
- Content Creation and Consultation: Content marketing is new for your business – arm yourself with a cohesive strategy and the quality content required to achieve your objectives.
Save your time for the daily grind, visit the Services Page to learn more about each package and what suits your needs best!
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Content Marketing Galaxy
Think of the Davis Daily newsletter as a road map for entrepreneurs and small business owners – your guide to navigating the realm of content marketing.
- Creative solutions to your challenges with content marketing and examples of how to enhance your digital presence
- Time-management tips and lessons on how to maximize your productivity both personally and professionally
- Advice on how to create an emotional connection with your customers using persuasive writing techniques
Let the Davis Daily be your guide, subscribe today!