I’m Cory, a content strategist and freelance copywriter.
Here’s a little bit about me.
A product of a blue-collar family from a blue-collar city – I believe you get what you earn.
You can achieve anything you’re willing to work for.
As a kid, I dreamed of becoming a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
Instead, I fell in love with content marketing.
I like to write. I always have. Stories, lyrics, and poems became blog posts, marketing messages, and web content.
And finally, I believe in working together to build something better than before, in business and in life.
Copywriting and Content Marketing Solutions for Small Business
The Davis Daily was born out of the passion for creating content – creativity expressed through art and information.
Usable and shareable material that grows our mind, expands our awareness, and connects us to something bigger than ourselves.
Content helps people by solving their problems; it allows your business to serve the community rallying to your call.
But time is fleeting, and your personal bandwidth is at maximum capacity.
The Davis Daily mission is to relieve small business owners and entrepreneurs of their content demand.
This includes creating:
- Keyword-Rich Blog Posts and Value-Crammed Web Content
- Dedicated Landing Pages / Sales Pages including Product Descriptions
- Entertaining and Educational Videos and Podcasts
- Dynamic Social Media Profiles, Engaging Posts, and Conversational Ad Copy
- Persuasive E-Letters and Strategic Email Marketing Campaigns
Take advantage of content consultation – you have all the content but it’s underperforming. Get better results with a strategic plan, a clear timeline, the top tasks, and step-by-step directions for you and your team.
To learn more, visit the Services Page.
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Content Marketing Galaxy
Think of the Davis Daily newsletter as a road map for entrepreneurs and small business owners – your guide to navigating the realm of content marketing.
- Creative solutions to your challenges with content marketing and examples of how to enhance your digital presence
- Time-management tips and lessons on how to maximize your productivity both personally and professionally
- Advice on how to create an emotional connection with your customers using persuasive writing techniques and empathy
Let the Davis Daily be your guide, subscribe today!